Dentists in Powdersville, SCSchedule an appointment
Powdersville Dental Associates
Are you ready to see why patients love our dentist in Powdersville, SC? Contact Dr. Patrick Jopling and his experienced team today at (864) 269-0820 to get dental care that meets your needs.
Whom do we serve at Powdersville?
Don’t live in Piedmont or Powdersville, SC? No problem! Dr. Jopling sees patients from several surrounding areas, including Easley, Greenville, and Pickens, SC.
So, don’t be shy–schedule your new patient appointment today!
What services do we provide?
Preventive dentistry focuses on preventing oral and systemic issues while helping you maintain optimal oral health and hygiene. We accomplish this with comprehensive
services, such as:
- Routine checkups and cleanings
- Ultrasonic scaling and root planing
- Anti-bruxism (teeth grinding) appliances
- Snoring and sleep apnea treatment
Prosthetic dentistry helps patients replace
missing teeth to complete their smiles and boost their confidence. At Powdersville Dental
Associates, our patients can choose from several prosthetic devices to complete their smiles, including:
- Dental bridges
- Partial dentures
- Complete dentures
- Dental implant restorations
While many patients assume that cosmetic
dentistry is all about glamor, it’s actually about looking, feeling, and being your best self. That’s right–cosmetic dentistry is designed to enhance your health and appearance! Dr. Jopling helps patients enhance their appearances, health, and self-esteem with safe and effective cosmetic solutions, such as:
- Teeth whitening
- Dental bonding
- Tooth contouring
- Dental veneers
- BOTOX® injections
Restorative dentistry aims to repair, strengthen, or complete your smile. From cavities to missing teeth, we can handle it all! Our restorative
- Cavity removal
- Dental fillings
- Dental crowns (including same-day)
- Tooth extractions
The digital dentistry system uses advanced, computer-aided design and manufacturing (CAD/CAM) technology to craft personalized dental crowns quickly.
This means that instead of using traditional methods (such as taking a physical impression and sending it to a dental laboratory), Dr. Jopling can design and fabricate same-day dental crowns in our very own Powdersville dental office while you wait!
Using the latest technology, we aim to create a more comfortable experience for our patients and provide more accurate treatment. To do this, we use:
- Digital scans to create impressions for restorative work and appliances. Digital impressions are more accurate, faster, and more comfortable than traditional impressions.
- Digital X-rays (radiographs) provide better image quality and faster processing time so that patients receive the proper diagnosis in less time compared to traditional X-rays.